MTS to Apple ProRes 422-Convert .MTS to ProRes codec with ProRes converter
MTS video format is often record by cameras or camcorders produced by Sony, Panasonic, Canon and JVC etc. camcorders. If you own a Mac, you may want to convert MTS to Apple ProRes codec, because MTS format is not well supported on Mac OS, you will encounter many problems when you want to import MTS to Final Cut Pro, iMovie or other editing software, you can’t edit MTS smoothly on Mac. In this case, the best way is to convert .MTS to Apple ProRes codec, as the ProRes codec is the best for use in FCP or iMovie. It is easy to convert MTS to ProRes 422 with our ProRes converter, now you can follow the steps below to transcode MTS files to Apple ProRes MOV format.
1. Download MTS to ProRes 422 Converter, they are excellent converter which can convert MTS video to Apple ProRes with best quality and speed. Install and run the software.
2. Import the MTS files to the software, and then click format column to choose Apple ProRes codec for output. Click and choose Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov), you can also choose other ProRes format for output, such as Apple ProRes 422 (HQ), Apple ProRes 422 (LT), Apple ProRes 422 (Proxy), Apple ProRes 4444, etc.
3. You can customize the output parameters by clicking settings button in the right of the format column. You can choose or set the resolution, bitrate, frame rate as you want.
4. You can edit the MTS video before converting MTS to ProRes. The edit function is easy to use, you can trim, crop, add watermark or adjust effect to the video.
5. Click convert button to start transcoding MTS files to Apple ProRes 422 codec MOV format.
After the MTS to ProRes MOV conversion, you can load the converted videos to FCP or iMovie for editing smoothly, you won’t encounter problems anymore. You can also import your HD videos in other formats to the software and converting them to ProRes for use. Now you can follow the steps and have a try, hope this MTS to ProRes conversion guide can help you.