Own a Fujifilm X-T4 and love editing movie files in Final Cut Pro X? Odds are you have run across problems when trying to edit your 4K H.265 footage in FCP X like this person:
“I am having a hard time trying to find a way to convert my 4K H.265 MOV files (shot on Fujifilm X-T4) into ProRes so I can edit in FCP X 10.3. Are there any free programs for this? All trial versions are watermarked or limited to the point of being useless?”
If you record 4K H.265 footage with Fujifilm X-T4, the 4K vidoe can be difficult to edit the footage in FCP X, Premiere Pro, Vegas Pro, DaVinci Resolve, etc. However, this does not mean that your file is not editable. Instead you will just have to do a little extra work and covert the file to the proper file format.
- Part 1. Suitable software to Fujifilm X-T4 H.265 to ProRes for FCP X
- Part 2. How to convert H.265 to ProRes on Windows 10
- Part 3. How to transcode H.265 to ProRes on Mac Catalina
If you are like the person who’s story we shared, and also having trouble with your file formant, rest assured. This article will teach you the ins-and-outs of how to properly convert you file format into something you can easily edit.
How to convert Fujifilm X-T4 4K H.265 to ProRes codec? There are a lot of different converters you could use to do this. Acrok Video Conveter Ultimate is one of these products. It will enable you to decode your footage, and convert the Fujifilm X-T4 H.265 footage to ProRes extremely quickly. It will also allow you to covert your Fujifilm X-T4 file to nearly every other type of video footage formant. This includes MOV, MP4, M4V, AVI, MKV, WMV, FLV, etc. This will allow you to never have issues playing your footage on any platform.
If you are a movie fan, you can convert your downloaded MKV, AVI, MOV, MP4, WMV movies and purchased/rented Blu-ray/DVD movies to any video format for playing on tablet, smartphone, smart tv, etc. So it is a powerful H.265 Video Converter, 4K Video Conveter and 4K Blu-ray Ripper. The software also includes basic editing features that will allow you to alter the footage by adjusting the volume, extracting audio from Fujifilm X-T4 4K H.265 video and even more.
Acrok Video Converter Ultimate
- Transcode Fujifilm X-T4 4K H.265 to ProRes for editing in FCP X.
- Convert Fujifilm X-T4 footage to over 180 formats, including MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, MOV and more.
- Convert to optimized preset for almost all of the devices, such as Galaxy S20, HTC U20, iPhone 11 Pro Max, Galaxy Tab S7, etc.
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your video files.
- Rip and convert Blu-ray/DVD to fit on Smart TVs, Smartphones and Tablets.
- Industry-leading APEXTRANS technology converts videos with zero quality loss or video compression.
- Supported OS: The latest Windows 10 and Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina)
Free download and try Fujifilm X-T4 to FCP X Converter
To convert the file is actually quite simple. Be sure to follow the following steps to ensure that your footage gets converted quickly and efficiently.
1. Download the H.265 to FCP X Converter. Using Acrok Video Converter Ultimate will give you some of the best results.
2. Import the Fujifilm X-T4 footage, and make sure that they load properly. Backup the footage before you try to convert to ensure you don’t loose any of your footage.
3. Select output format, Format > Editing Software > Apple ProRes (*.mov) and click convert.
There is also a free download for those also using Mac. The H.265 to ProRes Covnerter is easy to install, just follow the following instructions which are very similar to those above:
1. To import the desired file just drag and drop it into the reader. If you would like to convert the file you have chosen too, just drop them in the folder where Fujifilm X-T4 files are in the program. You can play the loaded videos by right preview window. Double click the preview window, you’ll view the videos with full screen.
2. When it is time to select your output format, you will find a small triangle in the right side beside your profile. Choose ” Apple ProRes 422 (*mov)” or “Apple ProRes 4444 (*.mov)” as your desired format. This will ensure that you produce a file that you will be able to use on your machine.
3. In the final step you will start the conversion of the file. Just click on the round button that says “Convert” and this will let the Fujifilm X-T4 H.265 to Apple ProRes Converter change your file. The hard work that is happening behind the scenes will occur automatically. Remember, to be patient because it could take a few minutes.
Once you finish you will be able to further edit your Fujifilm X-T4 footage in FCP X! This will allow you to make some serious editing to your footage and turn it into the film, movie, or project that you wish it to be.